Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our Bracelet Adoption Fundraiser!!

Laura James Jewelry has graciously offered to help us with our adoption expenses by designing and hand-making these gorgeous bracelets! We are so blessed and excited to see how God will use this fundraiser to help us bring our baby girl home!!

There are 4 different options to choose from below with details and pricing under each one. I have been wearing mine everyday...and I love to double them and wear two at a time! I hope and pray that you will consider purchasing a bracelet (or two!) to help us bring our baby girl, Caroline Faith, home from Ethiopia! These bracelets would normally retail for $78 in boutiques! They would also make great gifts for friends, family members, teachers...anyone!


Silver Bracelet/Silver Coin: Sterling Silverplated Curb Chain; German Silver (anti-tarnish) Coin (1/2" diameter in size), $45


Silver Bracelet/Silver Coin with Personalized Option: Hand-stamped uppercase letters (up to 15 will fit) on a German Silver (anti-tarnish) Coin (3/4" diameter in size), $55


Gold Bracelet/Silver Coin: 22k Goldplated Curb Chain; German Silver (anti-tarnish) Coin (1/2" diameter in size), $45


Gold Bracelet/Silver Coin with Personalized Option: Hand-stamped uppercase letters (up to 15 will fit) on a German Silver (anti-tarnish) Coin (3/4" diameter in size), $55

Thank you so much for helping us on our journey to Caroline Faith! We are trusting in God to provide for all that we need! Thanks for playing such a meaningful role in helping us bring our baby girl HOME! I hope your bracelet will also serve as a "prayer reminder" to pray that other precious orphaned children all over the world will come home to their forever families! God bless!!

9 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Great fundraiser! We are having one too! Please click over and check it out! It's a basket FULL of all things AFRICA!

http://www.themathewsfam.net/2010/08/gigantic-giveaway-yay.html

Mama Mimi said...

Just added this to our list of fundraisers for our family Christmas list! Thanks for sharing and best of luck on the fundraiser!

Unknown said...

There will be a post on fundraising made on www.wearegraftedin.com on Monday--come take a look. And, let me know if you want your fundraiser advertised!
Kelly

The Segrest Family said...

OOOOOH!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! I have got to decide which one to get = these are beautiful!

Andrea said...

These are great!! I pray you sell hundreds! ; )

Betsy said...

OK friend, just ordered my Addison Clare bracelet. It is the first that I have had personalized for her! If I get that sibling referral I'll need to order a second one! That $60 that I hope I get to spend!!!

Jeremy and Amanda said...

I love these! Once I figure out which one, I will let you know. I would love to get one with baby boy's name, but we don't have a name yet :) Hope yall are doing great!

Kelli said...

Hi Alison, I just recieved your email about your blogiversary! What a wonderful idea. If I were to win one of these bracelets I would love the silver one.

kimcat418 said...

I am overjoyed to see you are adopting! My daughter and son-in-law are adopting from Ethiopa. I understand also the waiting that takes place but also know the joy and blessings you will experience.
I would choose the silver on silver bracelet. God Bless You!