Wednesday, September 8, 2010

They're Here!


Look what arrived in the mail today from Laura James Jewelry!!


The first batch of bracelet orders for our adoption fundraiser!!


They are so BEAUTIFUL!! I just know that ya'll are going to love them! Laura did an amazing job! Going to work on getting them packaged up tonight, so I can mail them out tomorrow!! She is going to be mailing me bracelets about every other week, and then I will get them to you as fast as possible!

Praising God today that He is using so many people to help us bring our baby girl home! I truly cannot thank ya'll enough! You are playing such a HUGE role in supporting us on our journey to Caroline Faith! And there just aren't adequate words to express how much it means to us!! THANK YOU!! 

4 comments:

Christy said...

So glad you were able to help Erica! She has the sweetest family... my H just loves Silas! :) I can't wait to meet their new addition and the other ones coming to their church families very soon!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!! So excited about the bracelets! And THRILLED to be a part of it all!!
Also, CG looks like such a big girl below doing her phone interview! SWEET BIG SISTER!

Unknown said...

very, very cool!

Hey, wanted to touch base with you -- any good ideas on how to get some more Ethiopian adoption families onto the forum at www.wearegraftedin.com? I'd really like to make sure all are included. Let me know!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Hooray! How cool!