Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Wearing!

Ready for some "baby wearing" fun...

So, this was my FAVORITE Mother's Day gift that my sweet husband and kids gave me this year!

This is the sling that I am hoping to "wear" Caroline Faith in.  I honestly didn't do a whole lot of baby wearing with our other three kids.  The baby carrier I had really hurt my lower back, and so I didn't end up using it all that much.

I am hoping that Caroline Faith will really love this sling!  Baby slings/carriers are such a great way to promote bonding and attaching, which I know will be great for both of us!  This sling is super-cute too! It's reversible and one side is brown/pink polka dot and the other is plain brown.

I am planning on taking it to Ethiopia with us, so I can see how she likes it!  Hopefully, one day soon, we'll have some pictures of her in her sweet baby sling!

Can't wait to be a "baby-wearing" Mama! :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see Caroline Faith in that cute baby sling!!! hugs friend on the number 11. so hoping it's soon for you!

Meredith said...

I love babywearing... if Gabe weren't so big he'd still be strapped on most of the time! Hope that cute little sling works out for both of you!

Laura said...

I still wear Levi in our Moby all the time! He's the first one I've really "worn" a lit...but I love it!!! Can't wait to use it with our little Korean sweetie too :)

Abby Blackburn said...

Praying for y'all!! God is faithful!!