Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Been a Long Time Coming!

Yep, it's been a long time coming, but we are THRILLED and SHOCKED and OVERJOYED that after 4 LONG MONTHS at #5 on the girl waitlist, we are now "unofficially"...

#4!!!!
And here is Miss Catybug taking down the #5!  FINALLY!!!! :)  

We were beginning to feel like we had been at #5 forever, so I am so excited to say GOOD-BYE to #5 and HELLO to #4!!!!  

Slowly, but surely...we are coming, baby girl!!!!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4

15 comments:

Matilda Joyce said...

Praise God!

Abby Blackburn said...

Yay!! So so excited for y'all!

Waiting and Hopeful said...

I've beeb following your blog for a while and i'm excited to see your number move. What a nice christmas gift.

Amber said...

Yay!!!! Love this and what a great way to bring in the New Year! Love and blessings!!

Heather said...

yay for number 4!!!!!

K.A. said...

So happy for you!

Meaghan said...

Yea! How exciting! Praying those final few numbers fly by!!!

Angela Hunt said...

So exciting!! I am so happy to move one spot! I am so hopeful that we will hear news of your referral soon!!

BumbersBumblings said...

Congrats!! Soo exciting!

Rachelle said...

Im so glad to see movement for you!! I don't know what the right words are to encourage you as I know how hard it was to wait but you've had to endure an even longer wait than I can imagine. Can't wait to read the post about your referral!

Robin said...

Yippie!

Allison said...

2013 will be good to your family, I know it!! Praying Caroline Faith home this year :)

Go and Tell said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. J said...

that is SO great!!!! Praise God!

Kristen [Teamfuest] said...

Yay!!! What great news!