Thursday, December 19, 2013

Not a Fan!

Yep, I think it's safe to say that Caroline Faith was NOT a big fan of Santa this year!!! :)  Such a great picture to add to our Santa pictures collection!  I have at least one where each of them are screaming!  Toddlers and Santa don't mix!  Haha! :)  No worries, she calmed down super quickly right after Mama scooped her away from Santa! :)

Oh, and the blog book I printed was from Blog 2 Print!  That is where I always print our blog books!

Hope to be able to blog more soon...this week has been crazy busy with all the Christmas parties and being so "on the go"!  I feel like Caroline Faith has spent more time on me in the Ergo baby carrier lately than she has been out of it!  Oh well...it's been good bonding time!

Hope ya'll are having a great Christmas season so far!  We sure are!  Loving having our sweet girl home!!!  She has brought so much joy and excitement to our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! What is it about Santa that makes EVERY baby cry?? I just love seeing pictures of your sweet girl. She was so worth the wait :)