Friday, April 27, 2012

Love is patient.

I was walking through Caty's room yesterday when I noticed something.  Keep in mind, that this is also the room that Caroline Faith will be in too!  And keep in mind, that my very wise husband will NOT let me set up the baby crib yet because he knows I can't handle it emotionally. 

Anyway, I glanced at the spot where her crib will be, and I stopped as I looked at the cross that is hanging there. 

Love is PATIENT.

Ahhh, I am really trying to be patient, but some weeks are just harder than others.

Thankful for our sweet Callie Grace who cheered me up yesterday with this sweet art work after she came home from school.  I think she just sensed that Mommy was missing her baby sister.

(This is Caroline Faith in her car seat in the middle of the back row of our car.  And I am loving this cute pink and brown polka dot car seat cover!  I may have to find one of these for our baby girl!) :)

"We also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;  and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. "  Romans 5:3-5

4 comments:

Kristy Kay said...

HI my name is Kristy! I have been following your blog for quite some time....sorry I never commented! BUT we were in the waiting process once upon a time and its only been 7 months since our little girl has been home...I have almost completely forgotten how hard the wait is...kind of how you forget about the birth...SO...Keep holding on! There is such a peace knowing you are in the center of Gods will! I look forward to seeing Miss Caroline Faiths picture! She will be beautiful! God bless!

Mama Mimi said...

First of all, what a precious reminder in your babies' room. I love God's little ways of drawing us back to him.

Second of all, I feel like I need to apologize. You have been SUCH a huge supporter during our adoption journey. But we came home and blog world fell APART for me. So I don't feel like I've been the cheerleader for you I've wanted to be. Trying to get back into it...slowly. I just want you to know I am here, I am following, and I am rooting you on! =)

Hugs!

Amber said...

Thanks for sharing. I needed this today! I can't wait until both of our sweet girls are home!

Unknown said...

Precious! Love the picture by Callie Grace! Girl, I am so in need of patience right now myself!!! Where are the referrals! It has been so long since I have heard word of anything and I am battling feeling angry/frustrated/hopeless, etc. Hang in there sweet friend and I will try to, too! (: