Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New July 2012 Number!!!

We got an email last night from our AGCI caseworker, M, with our new waitlist number for July 2012...

#7!!!!!!!

We are so excited to be two spots closer to our baby girl!  And those two spots represent two precious children who have been matched with their forever family!  JOY!!!

Since we are so close to the top of the list, we have now reached a place where only baby girl referrals will move us closer to Caroline Faith.  I think that all six families on the girl list ahead of us are waiting to be matched with a baby girl 18 months old or younger.

So, I really have no idea what our remaining wait time could look like.  I am thinking somewhere between 2-6 more months of waiting, but that is a total guess!  I really have no idea!  It just all depends on how many baby girls come into Hannah's Hope (our agency's transition home in Ethiopia) who are paperwork ready to be matched with a family!

We are really looking forward to watching God's timing during the coming months!  I can't wait to see her sweet little face, but I am trying to hang in there, be patient and trust His timing and His plan!

Please keep praying for us and for our baby girl!  These months of waiting in the single digits can be pretty emotional...for me, at least!  I am clinging to the Lord and trying to just lean into Him during these final months of waiting!

"I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High!"  Psalm 7:17

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for this post! PRAYING hard that we have another month of HUGE movement and that you see your baby girl's face very, very soon!!!! Hugs to you!

Meaghan said...

Yea! Lucky 7! :) Glad AGCI had great movement last month! Hope it continues in August!!

Jared and Erica Wingler said...

Oh I can not wait to see her sweet little face!!

Robin said...

Great news!

Jenay said...

I love the number 7!!!! You are close close close mama. Maybe 7 should be a month of rest before that baby girl comes home. :)

Betsy said...

Alison, we were officially #7 the month that we got our call! You've been around long enough to know that that isn't the norm, but if anyone deserves a sweet surprise it's you guys! Praying it is soon!

Jessica said...

I am giving thanks to God for the movement!

I am praying for your whole family, including Caroline Faith, a doll that will be revealed to you soon!