Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paperwork: Round ?

I am not really sure what round of adoption paperwork this is!  We have done it all so many times at this point! :)

Being in the adoption process for over 2 years = LOTS of paperwork!!!  Most of the paperwork gets done at the beginning, but then as time goes on it all starts to expire!  So, then you start doing lots of paperwork UPDATING!

That's what we are working on now...updating some dossier documents that are over 2 years old!   It's really so crazy to be doing these same documents again and thinking how fast these past 2 years have gone by!

Well, we will gladly do anything we need to help us get our baby girl home, so today we'll be meeting with a notary again to get some documents signed and notarized!

And I am really praying that this is the LAST round of paperwork we do until we start filling out... REFERRAL PAPERWORK!!! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Alison,
God placed your precious family on my heart this morning and I prayed for your heart during the wait, your strength and your baby girl. I pray that you will see her beautiful face very soon. Hugs!
Love,
Amy

Meredith said...

And I am shouting a huge amen to that prayer!!! I can't wait to hear news of your referral.

Go and Tell said...

Guess i need to check our paperwork, too!! Definitely praying for no more...until referral!