Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring 2013 Catch Up!

I am so behind on all our family pictures from this spring that I'm just going to have to do a quick re-cap to catch up! :)

So far this spring, our life has looked a little like this...

Bombers tournament baseball!

spring soccer with the pink panthers!

last cheer all star cheer competition in Orange Beach!

indoor pool time on a rainy day at the beach!

Rangers baseball!

swimming in the cold pool!

garden day at school!

playing first base!

zoo field trip!

having fun at the cheer competition!

shooting cap guns on the back porch!

all star try-outs!  sisters cheering together this season!

roly poly bug project! 

 blue bird sightings that remind us God is with Caroline Faith!

lots of praying to move closer to our baby girl in Ethiopia!

"You have taken account of my wanderings;
Put my tears in Your bottle.
Are they not in Your book?
 
This I know, that God is for me.

In God, whose word I praise,

In the Lord, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid."
Psalm 56:8-11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a few months now, and love your heart and family! We are also waiting for our next baby, but we are adopting domestically. I am so excited for you to finally see Caroline Faith's face! It looks like she will have such sweet siblings and a family full of fun and laughter! Thanks for sharing!
Alli