Monday, October 7, 2013

1 MONTH HOME!!!

Today, October 7, 2013, marks 1 MONTH HOME from Ethiopia with our beautiful, precious, adorable, Caroline Faith Letehiwot!!! The Lord has used this baby girl to change our lives forever, and we are so blessed! He has knit her so seamlessly into our family, and we can't even remember or imagine life without her with us! I am crying as I type this because every single morning I am once again overwhelmed by His faithfulness!

HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL!!! Thank You, Jesus!

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” 
Lamentations 3:22-24

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh how adorable she is. I just love seeing picture updates of your baby girl. So happy that she is finally home! I know you are enjoying this special time.