Monday, May 18, 2015

Our Little Gymnast!

So last week, this precious little one earned her very first gymnastics medal!!!  She was so cute standing on that podium with her blue medal.  "It's not a pink one", as she tells everyone!   I think she really wanted a pink medal!  haha! :)

Caroline Faith is growing fast and talking more and more everyday!  She is a JOY to our family!  Thanking Jesus for this precious reminder of His faithfulness that I get to hold, love on, and take care of each and every day!  May I never take that for granted!!!

He is faithful!  Always faithful!!!

A sweet friend texted me this verse (one of my favorites, and the verse we have claimed over Carson's life) as we are in the middle of a (semi-stressful) moving process...

"Being confident in this that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

No comments: