Thursday, June 20, 2013

So THANKFUL!

Our AGCI case worker, M, called this morning to let us know that we have a preliminary court appointment scheduled with the courts in Ethiopia!!!  This is not our court date (when we travel to Ethiopia), but this appointment will take place before the judge issues our adoptive parent court date!  So, this is a huge step closer to going to Ethiopia to meet our precious baby girl!!!  We are so excited and so THANKFUL!

Earlier this morning, I had been praying and journaling through some verses I had read in Psalms 85 and 86. I really loved the following verses...

"Indeed, the Lord will give what is good, And our land will yield it produce.  Righteousness will go before Him and will make His footsteps into a way."  Psalm 85:12-13

The Lord's goodness, faithfulness, and perfect timing have overwhelmed me once again, and my heart is bursting with gratefulness to Him!  He has blessed us with another miracle in this journey, and I fully believe that He is making a way for our daughter to come home to our family! So THANKFUL!

1 comment:

Go and Tell said...

yay! that's great! can't wait to hear of YOUR court date!