Saturday, August 17, 2013

Praying and Packing!

Well, we have a pretty free weekend, so I have decided to start packing for our 2nd trip to Ethiopia!!!  Our closet is starting to look like this again...

filled with lots of suitcases!!! :)

On one hand, it is easier to pack for this trip because now we know a little more what to expect and what we really need for us.  But on the other hand, it is harder because we are also packing lots of baby stuff for Little Miss! :)  She will be completely in our care this trip, so we have to pack anything that she'll need for the days at the guest house and for the long trip home!  And we are trying to take more donations this trip too!  Oh my goodness, I hope I will remember to pack everything! :)

Please pray with us that we will get US Embassy clearance sometime this week, so that we can travel soon after to bring our precious daughter home!  I appreciate your prayers so much!!!  I have shed a few tears today, as I am so ready to see her again!  Praying that God's timing will be soon!

"I call on You, my God, for You will answer me; turn Your ear to me and hear my prayer."
Psalm 17:6

1 comment:

bobi bobbitt said...

So excited for y'all!! Cannot wait to see her in your arms again soon! Looking at her pic right now above me computer! (: